Monday, January 28, 2013

^ Tasting Her: Oral Sex Stories

The primal sense of taking in the essence, taste, smell, and sexy up-closeness of a lover is a powerful aphrodisiac that affects one physically, mentally, and emotionally. Once this special connection is made, the heat of desire, passion, and lust focus before one's eyes and


Tasting Her: Oral Sex Stories


Licking sexy rose petals...
There are people who "taste a woman" because they have to. There are people who "taste a woman" because they want to. I'm a definite "want to taste a woman" person and I loved reading about people who love this part of a woman as much as I do. This is pure erotica, and every story is about the worship of a woman's lips. I say worship because this is exactly what it is. This is much more than just a passing lick and kiss, it's more like a reverence. The stories are very descriptive and will make you salivate at all the different techniques people use.

There is nothing more powerful or ego driven than making a woman loses her mind with just the use of your tongue! These stories... mmmm....mmmm... good! Some of my favorites:

`Snatch'
`Teaching Teresa'
`Suspension' (my second favorite)
`Treatment for a Tongue Job'
`The Goth Chick'
`The Vitality of Youth' (my favorite)
`Cunnilingus 101'
`Read Her Lips'
`Hold On, I'm...


Tasting Her: Oral Sex Stories is one of best selling in Anthologies category.



No comments:

Post a Comment