Saturday, January 26, 2013

^ Close Up and Personal: #1 Bestselling Spotlight Series (Volume 1)

If you love erotica-series like 50 Shades of Grey (E.L. James), Bared to you (Sylvia Day), Sinners on Tour (Olivia Cunning) or Fade into You (Kate Dawes) you'll love adult-romance Close Up and Personal... Actress and director. The stage is set for passion... Drama-school g


Close Up and Personal: #1 Bestselling Spotlight Series (Volume 1)


LOVED IT
I have a stressful life, as I'm sure most of you do. With that being said......reading is my therapy, it relaxes me, calms the chaos, and I get re-fueled through taking the time to read to then move forward with every day life.

Therefore, I am very picky about the books I choose to read, because I hate wasting time on a book that either isn't well written, or that the story line just isn't interesting enough to keep me going. This was not the case! I loved it!! I couldn't put it down, hardly slept that night because I couldn't find a spot in the book that I would want to pause and come back to it later. I had to finish it out, and frantically looked for the release date of The Berkeley Method because I wanted to see what happened next.

JS is amazing and I look forward to reading all of her books!


Close Up and Personal: #1 Bestselling Spotlight Series (Volume 1) is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment