Friday, May 17, 2013

> Babysitting The Baumgartners

From bestselling and award-winning author Selena Kitt - Over a Million Books Sold!Ronnie--or as Mrs. Baumgartner insists on calling her, Veronica--has been babysitting for the Baumgartners since she was fifteen years old and has practically become another member of the famil


Babysitting The Baumgartners


~*~*~WARNING: HOW TO PREPARE BEFORE READING~*~*~
I have read several other 'naughty' books and this was one of my favorites! I always read at night while I'm in bed and this kept me up way past my bedtime several times. It isn't a super long book but I often kept reading till I could keep my eyes open no longer.

WARNINGS: This will make you Horny...VERY horny!
#1. Make sure you have a spare pair of panties handy(yours will be soaked)
#2. Make your husband, boyfriend, etc drink plenty of water, and eat a healthy meal so you can wear them out(trust me, you are gonna need to after this book)
#3. If husband, boyfriend or person is not available(or you're single) make sure to have toys fully charged and ready for use(you might also need to do this if you didn't fully follow step #2)
#4. Don't read this if you are planning on going on a date with a 'we're just friends' unless you want to be a 'friends w/benefits' because as I already stated you will be HORNY! (If you do accidently read this before a date...


Babysitting The Baumgartners is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment