Sunday, June 2, 2013

>>> Naked

No strings. No regrets. And no going back.I didn't think he wanted me. And I wasn't about to get involved with him, not after what I'd heard. Sure, Alex Kennedy was tall, dark and unbearably hot, but I've been burned before. When I solicited him to model for my erotic photog


Naked


An absolute keeper!
Warning: This will be an ode to the awesomeness that is Megan Hart so expect to read the words love and adore often in this review.

I admit this is the first book I read twice before I started to review it. First time I was too enthralled to make any notes and the only thing I could say about it afterwards was WOW. That would have been a really short review so I started it again and forced myself to take breaks and write down what I thought. Long list and now I'm trying to get the things in order for you.

Naked is finally Alex Kennedy's book but that's by far not the only reason I loved it. I waited so long for his HEA and I knew the moment I had the ebook that I couldn't wait any second longer to start it. And I loved every word written in it. It's hard to explain but this book was for me one big OMG-So-Good-Moment. I couldn't stop and I wanted more at the end. I enjoyed reading it twice and today Caroline told me she started it and I thought: "You have to read...


Naked is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment